Hiking Superior Trails
The Canadian Shield topography lends itself to spectacular lakeside trails – from easy to expert – that offer stunning vistas and many photographic opportunities. Fall can be especially stunning! Hike hard on rugged trails or enjoy an easier pace during your day – the range of trails is abundant and the interpretive signs and displays found in our parks and nearby attractions will allow you to appreciate the geological history of the Shield and its contribution to our natural environment.
Your hiking getaway includes:
- Recommendations for 4 nights quality accommodation
- 2 nights at a Nipigon B&B
- 2 nights in Thunder Bay
- Personal overview re area trails and maps.
- Maps and/or admissions to area trails & green spaces
- Nipigon Recreational Trail
- Casques Isle Hiking Trail
- Eagle Canyon Suspension Bridge & Trails
- Ouimet Canyon, Sleeping Giant, Kakabeka Falls & Pigeon River Park trailsplus local information and maps.
Dates: May to October
Deposit & Cancellation policy:
Lake Superior Visits requires a non-refundable $50 payment to initiate planning & coordination. Balance of payment is due 30 days before arrival and is non-refundable. Transfer to another party is permitted - a $50 CAN administration fee will be charged. Payments accepted by cheque or money order, Visa or M/C.
Pricing is calculated in CAN dollars, any listed US prices are for comparison purposes only – and subject to change according to the exchange rate.