In summer , it doesn’t get dark in Thunder Bay until 10:30 p.m. or later so your group can enjoy lots of evening activities - a walk-about at Kakabeka Falls, a Marina Park outdoor concert or a photo stop at Mt. McKay Lookout. In your hotel we can also offer:
- Amethyst Workshop - Visit an Amethyst mine or studio shop during the day and then participate in an amethyst suncatcher workshop in the evening. Participants love the creativity involved and the fact that “I did it myself”. $18 per person US (min 24)
- Jim ‘n’ I - A medley of songs performed by two versatile minstrels using vocal harmonies, acoustic guitar(s) and a variety of hand percussion. This musical hour showcases Canadian songs and songwriters along with ‘two nation’ favorites, audience interaction and some Northern Ontario culture & customs. Cost:$190 US.
- Images of the Shield - Sit back and relax. We’ll put some local music on, then present and interpret images of Lake Superior, the Boreal Forest in four seasons - to teach and entertain your group. Cost: $190 US
- Special Dinners:
- Voyageur Feast at Fort William Historical Park – with fiddlers and toasting.
- Unique dining experiences in comfortable, elegant but casual atmospheres
- Finnish food at the Hoito
...and more. We love the variety of great tastes and foods in Thunder Bay!
Year Round, subject to availability